Monday, November 30, 2009

the good the bad and the animals.



siked!!
ok...now




the animals


the bad
I got a little lucky with the soft seize.
I can still use this.

the ugly.
no more piston for me.
seized....no ring float at all.
It pinched the ring and i was sanding in the rings grove with plain ol sand paper to smooth out that tight spot to let the ring float again and then the dang ol chunk just fell off.
DANG IT!!
on the plus side it didn't happen inside or anything.
yes I was lean. my own fault.

the good.

A plain pic of the riser block.



       I found out that the areo bar mounts for a road bike will fit on as clip ons. whats that??? 22.2 bar clamp. so rad it hurts.







Got that puch case all murdered outand put together. not the polini though. 70cc tccd???? I think. cluch cover is the last thing i need to paint. the fly wheel cover needs a few more coats as well.










When I was at my parents house i found the shirt I had signed by the 98 GT air show. In the middle Dave Voelker. no more needs to be said.

3 comments:

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

that shirt is gold

jesse h said...

unlike the piston. ha.