Saturday, November 21, 2009

It works. but it can always work better.






So I put it all on and took it for a spin. 

seems to work awesome! 

got to 42 (A.k.a topped the speedo out) in my ally. speed tears did happen. bummed i had to stop.

its jetted way rich right now but i'll fix that soon. still ripped even thought it was/is jetted wrong. 

I'm now waiting for a puller to come from treats so I can put my new murdered out case back together. siked to the max! 

my first try at a gbd bleach shirt. so far so good. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

photos of riser block!
tell us about painting the cases!
also, a dilly bar? posted, i read it wrong, and finally figured it out today. have parts, will sell... find me!

jesse h said...

i just got some gloss 1000 deg black paint after washing the case up. its not super clean but i think it'll look ok for what it is. I'll put more pics up when i take it apart a bit to make sure its sealing up ok.