Friday, November 20, 2009
















so i I don't know how to get the pictures right and I want to make my polini faster. 

 step one... match that case.

step two. make it a four pedal reed block. 

I have a few pics of the crap i did today. 

I matched the case a week or so ago and added the bost port on to the top of the case. ran fine with out it so it should help it rip now. 

I wanted to add the 4 pedal reed block with out cutting fins off a polini, riser block!

 I had nothing that I thought would work until... I looked at this old broken up stock e50 cylinder and started to line things up. 

went for it. 

smashed the fins off so i didnt have to cut that much more off with a hack saw. 

cut it with extra room on the sides. 

looks like it'll work just fine. just enough over the fin even with out gaskets on.

used a bench sander to make sure the lil chunk was flat and would seal up on both ends. 

Now i just have to bust out my dremel and shave it into a nice square ish shape. the cylinder has just a little bigger hole then the rest of the intake but i think it should still work. if it doesn't then I make a new on.

more pics of the block soon.
 Also the 2 pedal reed is not going on this but it did get into the project pic. Don't worry aj I'm not trying to make a 6 pedal reed monster. maybe next summer. hmm .3 .35 .4 ???

project time!!

No comments: