Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad Dudes in print



So a few weeks ago this French dude named Olivier posted on the MA general forum. He said he was a writer for a French Bmx magazine called Cream.








He wanted to do an article on moped gangs and asked if people would send photos.  I shot him an email told him the Bad dudes rode bmx and were into mopeds, and that I was psyched! so yeah I sent him some photos and i must have been the only one to do so cuz heck! he printed um!

and here is the article he wrote, the dude is french so his english isn't that great, but neither is mine
and apparently we all have kids.
GARELLI DAD DUDES!


I thought this was pretty cool and so are these.


*edit* Photo credit goes to Paul Shivley, thanks man!



7 comments:

jesse h said...

Im siked on the old army branch logos he has.

Droobastank said...

haha awesome

Mack said...

haha! this is pretty good.

Psyched on the back patch making it in. Totally going on my resume under "publications"

Unknown said...

BAD ASS

hey btw, where's my secret bad present i was supposed to recieve in the mail?\

how do I accomplish honorary bad dude status... I own four garellis? I have 7 total garelli engines? I've hit 50 on a garelli?

can I has honorary?

Brandon said...

check your email lorenzo!

Wadowski said...

Awesome. No one probably replied because it was a BMX magazine...really cool article though. i think we get delusions that mopeds are EVERYWHERE in Europe when really they're just as vintage there as they are here.

p.s. Bourbon Bandits represent!

Anonymous said...

Dont give Loren shit as a gift, you just gotta yell at him and give him shit, it's how he knows IRE loves him, it'll work with the Bad Dudes too.

Nice work with Cream!