Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cincinnati Progress
















Check my facebook for all the photos im only putting a few on the blog. I got to ride the other week with Jake to get tacos in search of bike tubes. This mild winter is spoiling me it hardly gets below 20 degrees and I still find myself bitching.

There are some radical spots. Nate got some tricks on the quarter so did I. There are more pictures i have been good about documenting all the spots.



Sorry it just starting underlining my shit. Here are some pictures of the Garelli. Grinded off all the tabs and the fork lock, found a place for my switch, and made a new exhaust bracket. I got a hair cut too. Real short.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh the snake pit! This garelli is tits!

Caleb said...

I'm stoked you guys went to the snake pit! Where are these other pictures you speak of? I don't see them on Facebook.

Speed Freaks said...

barrier kult!