Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring!

So now that it got over 30* and there is some open road I am all hyped on nice weather. I figured I should get a bunch of stuff I have been putting off done. First off, finally get this kill switch fully operational. Works like a charm, and I feel it's in a pretty good location. My domino kill switch flew apart in a parking lot on the last day I rode it last fall. Bummars. I think I like this setup better, though. I also put new grips on my BMX bike, I will have flanges now. Weird.

Also, while relaxing listening to some Mayhem and Gorgoroth (why did nobody ever tell me about black metal!?) I noticed that it may be a good idea to get a couple of washers and a wing nut, I can fasten my treats plug tool under my tank so I don't need to put it on my key chain.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

have you started your engine since the rebuild? i wanna know how its running!!

Mack said...

I haven't! I probably should, but the roads are still icy slush crap. As soon as it's consistently nice, I will get it fired up.

Caleb said...

Flngs 4eva!