Sunday, April 28, 2024

New treats and marketplace deals

Getting new tire on soon but the fork springs are cut to get the hobbit from chopper to proper. 

Took 9 coils off each side to drop it about 3 inches. The spring had a progressive coil on it so I cut the softer end to help keep the fork from bottoming out now that it’s shorter travel. 

The kickstand just sits level and I have to weld something on the bottom of the feet if I want to be able to pedal it on the kickstand. 

Never thought I’d post here again, but here I am and maybe one or two folks will see this and get stoked. 

Got new tires, bars, light, throttle and cable stops from treats. Then snagged a Facebook marketplace deal on some nicer tires and now the stoke to get this together is high  







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hellllllllllll yeah he’s back baby