Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Spending time not money.

Decided that the extra hobbit I had is going to live life as a dirt ped. Chopping the frame up and pulled the cases to shine them up and match them to a DR kit. Going to mess around with air flow after a good shine. 

Cut the headtube down 15mm to fit the disc forks on a hobbit. Reamed the headtube to fit the stock cups again  

Pulled the carb all the way apart and cleaned it with compressed air and a parts washer. Should be ready for the 92 jet on a DR kit now, 90 seams a little lean for my set up  

Some ssr front forks and a 14in rear wheel laced in. This thing will be fast off the line I hope. 

I’m just polishing up whatever I can until I have some more moped funds. Stock variator shined up nice as well as the cases. I still need to do more but it’s a rewarding start when it shines  






























No comments: